The 1291 Group Europe was founded in 2007 and our sister company, 1291 Group Switzerland, was founded in 2000 as a subsidiary of the NMG Group Inc., a financial services consulting group based in Singapore with 14 offices worldwide. After 15 years of growth far beyond our initial expectations, we decided to buy out our minority shareholder and change our name to 1291 Group Europe.
Our new name refers to the foundation of Switzerland. In August 1291, the three cantons of Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden swore an oath to one another to stay independent, to respect and protect the law, all forms of property, and the lives of their families. These are core values of Switzerland that we wanted to be part of our name and these values govern our mission statement:
- Assist each client to find, create, and maintain the best wealth solution to increase and protect their assets.
- Establish a long-term relationship with our clients, through the ups and downs of life and markets, to ensure financial stability and well-being for the client as well as for generations to come.
- Collaborate with first-class financial services companies and other professionals.
Today, 1291 Group Europe is one of the largest independent insurance brokers for international clients in Europe. Our non-EU clients are served by our sister company 1291 Group Switzerland in Zurich and clients of the Americas are served by our sister company 1291 of the Americas, based in Bermuda.
We focus on providing sophisticated insurance, investment, legal and tax solutions for financial professionals and private investors. Excellent financial solutions require various components: appropriate jurisdictions, sophisticated banking, protective insurance policies, strong legal structures, companies and trusts. You directly benefit from our global network of high-class professionals in different countries and fields of businesses.
- Services for Financial Professionals: in cooperation with you, we tailor compliant and beneficial solutions for your clients, mainly through insurance and other structures. Our services are supplementary to the services that you already offer. It is our aim to strengthen loyalty and revenues. At the same time, your clients benefit from tax advantages, asset protection and more.
- Services for Private Clients: Private clients benefit from skillful wealth planning advice as well as tailor-made solutions that provide asset protection, estate planning, and tax and investment optimization.
1291Group Europe is licensed to provide insurance consultancy services in Liechtenstein and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority (FMA) under register no. 10070.